Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Blog Is About to Have Hit Number 10,000

I thought that was worth noting. this post will make it 9991, and counting. That's since starting in January. As long as we're talking numbers, here's a few about my recent trip. I traveled on two taxis, three planes, four overnight sleeper trains, one long distance bus, one overnight ferry, and one transatlantic liner.  In the cities I used commuter rail three times, four subway systems, and four city busses.   Other than that it was walk, walk, walk!

My travels took me to Germany twice, France twice, the Netherlands, England three times, and Scotland. I spent five nights traveling on train and ferry, six in hotels, one night as a houseguest, and eight on QM2. It was a great ride!  

The intent with the blog is to now go through the trip, in reverse.  I have not really covered the cities very much, so in the coming posts we go back across the Atlantic, first to Cherbourg, then up to Edinburgh, down to Amsterdam, then Berlin, Paris and Munich.  I have a lot of really good photos to publish! By the way, all photos are indeed (except where otherwise credited) copyright Paul Sjoberg and may not be used with out express permission of moi. There that business is out of the way! Thanx for checking on the blog and enjoy the photos!         Cheers!

2 comments: