Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dinner At Deanie's Seafood


Note the fork pattern is that used in Britannia Dining Room , Queen Mary 2


Deanie's is a block off Bourbon St, and a much more affordable option to the White Table Cloth Restaurants of the Quarter. I wandered by around 7 pm, it was packed, but I noticed a counter so I thought Oh I'll bet it will be quite accessible in an hour or so.  After a scotch or two in a nearby bar and a few more early evening photos I went back and enjoyed a great dinner, salad, stuffed filet of flounder, and a beer.  It turned out that the beer cost more than I thought it would, so I didn't have the proper tip for the waitress (the gal in motion in the the photo), so told her I would fork over the next day, which of course I did.  A word of advice in New Orleans, don't wander around with a bunch of money at night, but never ever stiff the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment