Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back On Board the Mary (Yay!)



I did indeed get on board fairly quickly, others were not so lucky.  They were boarding until after 5 pm and our departure was pushed back from 4:30 till 6 pm.   Of course we were late, I'm on board!   I told everyone at dinner that (along with my recent travails)  and it got a big laugh.   Speaking of the table, it was fun, six of us-- a French couple, a French woman, moi, and a father son team from respectively Bangkok and Santa Barbara.   See why I like ships and travel?   It's always fun for me to parle le francais.  The three French left the ship today so they'll be some new people at the table tonight.   Tomorrow I change cabins to one with a balcony ( I got a bit of an upgrade- first time ever) so it will be an all new table.   Also tomorrow, Cherbourg, (hopefully not the umbrellas thereof).

No comments:

Post a Comment